Ready to learn new hands-on skills or deepen your level of expertise? This year at Align Conference, you can Choose Your Own Track! We’ve set up the weekend to include opportunities to attend three of six lab options available.
Here’s How It Works
- Check out our Highlight Blog Hands-On Lab Sessions at Align Conference to learn about the six lab options available. All labs run concurrently and will be offered during each of the lab timeslots (Friday 8am – 12pm, Friday 1:30pm – 5:30pm, and Sunday 8am – 12pm). On Saturday we’ll all be together for the Panel Discussions and Keynote Sessions.
- Decide which labs are best for you and your patients and which time slot you would like to attend each lab.
- Space is limited! Next, go to https://www.alignconference.com/register/
- If there is still space in the lab at the time slot you want, select your lab choices from the drop-down menus on the registration form. If a time slot is booked for a certain lab, be sure to check the other time slots and adjust accordingly.
- Complete your registration!
You may also decide to not attend the lab experiences. This is considered a Saturday only registration and includes access to keynote and panel lectures focused on pain science, spinal rehab, musculoskeletal disorders and the cervical spine.